Wednesday, December 14, 2011

2011 Plan, Looking Back

It's getting close to that time of year again. The new year where everyone is talking about New Years Resolutions and making plans for them. This past year is the first year I've written things down, at least since I've been an adult. I had a pretty long list. See list here

For first time goals like this I want to think I didn't do too bad. But it also makes me have to realize me and discipline. We kinda suck.... I can't even tell you how many times I've started to eat healthier and lose weight and let me tell you I haven't stuck with it. But other things like decorating my room I've rocked the house on! (Hmm...what's that quote about seeing what's important to you?) 

I'm not going to go over all of the things on my list but I am going to list which ones will be on my list next year. Speaking of which....I have to think of new things! Yikes! 

Without further ado the things rolling onto the 2012 plan....

-Strive to worship God in more every day things
-Lose weight and Be healthy
-Read non fiction
-Save Money

Okay, so maybe I've accomplished more than I thought but I know I could do better. If you haven't already started thinking about New Years resolutions you better get thinking! Things get to busy to put it off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment