Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Dauntie times 3!

Here is the big guy, Jayden! He is 1.0

Here is 2.0! My miracle nephew Jimmy Wray! 

And 3.0 is on their way!!! (I'm praying for a girl!!!) But we won't know for a few weeks.

I'm sooooo beyond excited to become Daunite to number 3! (Dauntie is what Jayden started calling me when he started talking, it stuck, and I love it!)  My sister has high risk pregnancies so things will start to get very busy around here very soon. With that I ask those of you that pray to keep my sister and 3.0 in your prayers. God will need to be sending quite a few miracles our way for everything to go smoothly. 

In other announcements and very exciting news my sister also just started a blog. She has been talking about starting one for quite a few months, probably even years, and finally sat down and did it! I'm so excited, proud, and happy she did! She is a fabulous writer, has adorable and hilarious kids, and has a beautiful heart. You will laugh, cry, and be completely blessed by her blog even with the few posts she has done. She is a wonderful woman and I love her lots and lots! 

Without further ado head on over to It's Just Good Things to see her own announcement of 3.0 (which I stole the pictures from) and find out exactly why her blog is all about good things. 

1 comment:

  1. I think you're pretty special yourself! I rarely keep up with blogs, but yours is on my "list." love hearing from you and how you keep it real. Love, kate (Smith just in case you know more than one, lol)

    ReplyDelete