Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Blog Share Day 24

Join Parga's Junkyard as we Share Christmas with some of the web's best bloggers!

December 24, 2011

Featured Blog - My Crazy Bliss

There are so many fun things to make for the holidays. I wanted to think of something unique and fun to put in my windows this year. This craft is great because it can be used all winter long, not just at Christmas time. I'm happy that we don't get snow here too often, but snowflakes go along with the cold weather!

Continue reading post at My Crazy Bliss

Do you have a Christmas blog post you would like to share with our readers? Sign up on our linky below to share your posts! Or if you are one of our readers just click on the Linky to see more Christmas posts to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment