Sunday, December 18, 2011

It's Beginning to Look A lot Like Christmas

First you have Coke in a bottle. There is seriously something about coke from a glass bottle. This is an old family tradition from growing up. We only got these at Christmas. Though in Hawaii we couldn't put them outside to get cold. 

Baking sugar cookies. I took these pictures with my sister's phone then stole them from her facebook. And I was more assisting than anything. 

Then it's finally drinking the ice cold coke with a fun striped straw while sitting next to the Christmas tree. 

And going back to eat more cookies..... I've seriously eaten waaaay too many cookies in the past two days! 

And candy canes! I love candy canes! I actually haven't eaten as many as I usually do or obsessed about them as much this year! Hmm I still have time and a full box though! 

Peppermint Mocha latte from Starbucks 
Yummmmmm



And that is what my Christmas is looking like right now! I LOVE it! And I'm getting ready to go grab another coke from the outside fridge rather soon! 

How is Christmas looking at your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment