Saturday, April 2, 2011

Let's be inspired!

I haven't updated my list of goals and plans for 2011 on here in awhile. I am going to post my list and put under them what I have done to accomplish them, if at all. I am working at getting inspiration to get these things done and make some of them habits. I must admit I haven't been doing well so far. Feel free to help inspire me with any of these!

Be healthier
  -I am trying to cut out pop and eat more veggies. 
Lose weight
  -I haven't been consistent. I need to find a better time to work out. 
Be more positive
  -I have my good days and my bad days. I don't think I'm doing as well as I could considering events that have happened. I will overcome though! 
Read more non-fiction.
  -Nada, nothing, nope, not yet, fail. I have too much fiction around!
Expand lotion making
  -I have been looking up ingredients and recipes to see what would be best. I hope to order things this month.
Brush up math skills.
  -Not yet. 
Write a short story.
  -I'm not sure how to go about this yet. I might try to do this with someone. 
Expand cooking skills.
  -I have been helping cook more and asking more questions.  I definitely do well at the looking up recipe part! 
Take a mini road trip.
  -I was in the car when we drove to Texas, does that count? I have some plans with friends in the works.
Redecorate my room.
  -This went from decorate to redecorate. I want to go a completely new direction. Where do I start! 
Save money.
  -I'm doing better. 
Establish a more stable and better relationship with God.
  -It's pretty self explanatory and it's very personal. I don't know what to share here yet.
Be more crafty.
  -I want to make a lot of my decorations and I am making cards and whatever else I can think of. It's fun! 




That's the list as of right now, in no particular order.

No comments:

Post a Comment