Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Get Fit 2012 Challenge

Now you all know I love Pinterest. 
Well, I saw an idea on there that I want to do and have already started. 
It was a 30 day challenge to do 100 sit ups every day. 

If you are a person who has only exercised sporadically all her life and has not done any real work out routine for about oh 6+ months 100 sit ups a day IS a challenge. 

I have been doing other work outs but I decided to add this in. A challenge to make me do something on my off days or days I don't have as much time. I have asked some friends and coworkers to jump in on this challenge with me. To help keep me accountable and such. 

So how about you? 

You want in on this challenge? 
100 sit ups or crunches a day
You can do reverse crunches, side crunches, regular ones, or eve do ones on an exercise ball. 
You just have to do at least 100 a day. 
You could even do half in the morning half at night! 
(Like I thought about for 1 day before laughing at myself for even thinking I would ever function enough in the morning to do such a thing)

I have already started on this challenge. I did my first 100 yesterday. 

Hope you join in or start your own get fit challenge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment