Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I'm Reading

I only started reading this book today. I am not even 100 pages in and I'm in LOVE! I must must must get my own copy! (The one pictured is from the library) It is already the sweetest love story. I must have looked like a fool in the lunch room at work today. I know I had the cheesiest grin on my face and kept laughing to myself. If you don't already follow Ree Drummond's blog you must start doing so today! If you don't know what her blog is go here

To draw you in even more let me tell you that this book is written off her true life love story. How she met her husband in a bar but when he left she didn't even know his name, four months later he calls her and asks her out on a date. They had a date every single night for 3 weeks. On day 10 he told her he loved her and when he cooked her steak for dinner she ate every bite even after being a vegetarian for years. 

If you aren't already putting this book on hold with your local library or ordering it online I might think you crazy. I will admit I'm rather jealous of the Pioneer Woman's life. She lives on a working ranch, has the cowboy, the horses, the dogs, the cowboy, the love story, and what you dream of as a little girl. 
Now I'm sure you want to read her book and find out how it came to be! 

So enjoy and let me know if you love it as much as me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment