Monday, September 26, 2011

Pumpkin Bread

Hey! I made pumpkin bread! But...I forgot to take pictures. And then I remembered that I forgot to take pictures but decided it was to much work to go back downstairs with my camera to take the pictures. So.. you don't get to see any pictures. Maybe, one day, I will actually take pictures and plan on it since I have a decent camera and all...

But back to the pumpkin bread! I love love love everything pumpkin in fall. (Did we already talk about this?) I love pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin pie, pumpkin bars, pumpkin spice cookies. It's all fabulous! I wanted to make pumpkin bread pudding but my sister wasn't a huge fan last time, which means I ate it all and I must admit it was super sweet. Therefore, we compromised and I made pumpkin bread. At 9pm tonight. I am brilliant. (Not the best idea) 

I used my hand dandy tool google and found a recipe that my sister, the cook, said sounded good. If....i did half oil and half applesauce, changed the sugar, and used wheat flour. After giving her a crazy look I asked her to repeat that all about 3 times so I could understand. Here is the recipe I followed. It took an extra 20 minutes to bake for me but it tastes good! I know this because one loaf didn't come out of the pan cleanly. (That is always the best for tasters) 

If you love pumpkin like me start baking!!!! I'm having pumpkin bread for breakfast and a snack tomorrow. Probably not a good diet idea but I can't let it go to waste! That's all I got, sorry you didn't get any photos. I did just realize I could have pulled an Internet photo of a pumpkin but after doing an entire paragraph about not having a pictures I decided it wasn't worth it. 

Now...I need to go to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment