Monday, September 5, 2011

Color Scheme

I need to start adding some pops of color to room of gray and brown. (Gray comforters, brown furniture and floor) I know what colors I want but I'm not sure how easy they will be to find. I have specific shades in mind that need to be added on a budget. A very very very small budget. I found some paint samples on Benjamin Moore that matched what I envisioned in my mind. Without further ado, my color scheme dream. 


 I couldn't decide which bluish green I liked the most. I'm leaning towards option 1. 



Now the search for things with these shades begins. Oh, with adding the basic colors like black, dark gray, white, and brown. AND I just realized I didn't find a shade of pink!!! Hmmm, well I don't have that envisioned yet so that shall have to wait. 

Hmmm.....I need some art. 

No comments:

Post a Comment