Monday, August 29, 2011

TV Commercials

TV Commercials. You either hate them or you love them. Or you love some of them and hate all the rest.  Am I right or am I right?

Me, I'm slightly indifferent. I'm the person that forgets I can forward the commercials while something on the DVR. I love some and others annoy the crap out of me but I don't mind that they interrupt my shows. For some reason I started thinking about old commercials that I just love. The ones that have stuck with me and I wish were still on TV. I thought I would share some of them with you!

First, my all time favorite. Is the old old cool whip commercial they would play around the holidays. You know the one where the go "Do the coo ooo oool whii iiippp COOL WHIP!!" (I know the effect is lost in writing)   I still wish this would play around the holidays. Love it!


Then there is the old Pepsi commercials with the little girl. You know who I'm talking about! The little girl with the big curly hair that HAD to have a Pepsi! Those were always great to watch as well! Awesomeness!
And one last one though there are quite a few that get stuck in my head! You remember that yoplait yogurt commercial right? With the song "she wore and itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini..." in it? Now did that get stuck in your head or what! In high school one of my teachers banned us from singing that any more. (Yes, we sang it enough that was necessary.)  One of those that just caught you up. Ya know?

Well, now that you want Cool Whip, Pepsi, Yoplait yogurt, and have the itsy bitsy song stuck in your head, y'all have a good night! Oh, and feel free to comment about your favorite commercials as well! Spread the madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment