Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Michael W. Smith, Chris August, and Third Day Concert

This past Sunday I was able to go to an amazing Christian concert with my sister and brother-in-law. We had lawn seats but it was still great! Michael W. Smith sang some amazing songs that I already knew and could sing along with. Chris August is a little unknown to me but I enjoyed his music. And Third Day ROCKED!!! They got the entire audience involved and it was so much fun! We took some pictures and they aren't fabulous at all. I didn't even try to edit them or make them better so now you know.

Before the concert started. Please note my "I'm sitting on the ground and don't particularly want my picture taken face."

Third Day had awesome lighting and special affects.

The song we dance to was "I got a feeling."

During one of Michael W. Smith's song. You could see and feel the worship. It was amazing and beautiful to see that many people that love Jesus in one place 

No comments:

Post a Comment