Friday, August 26, 2011

Curse the cold and other things

I have a summer cold and I strongly dislike it. And when I say strongly I mean I am cursing the cold. (I want to yell it like "curse you Perry the Platypus but it just doesn't have the same ring to it)  Along with cursing the cold it has also made me extremely irritable today. If you would like confirmation I can give you a list of coworkers who heard, felt, and witnessed my irritation today. Speaking of irritation I don't know what was with people this week. I dealt with a TON of attitude this week that I did not appreciate on top of this cursed cold. (Now that sounds good. Cursed cold. It flows.)   

Now for the other things.

I worked on some fun projects last night. I will tell you about them when I get decent pictures. They didn't turn out exactly as I imagined but I like 'em.

I want to change up my blog. Make it exciting, easy to use, nice, and just change it up. I added a new background if you didn't notice. But the other stuff is a little more difficult to figure out.

I've decided I need to get out of my comfort zone. Not sure how I will do that yet but....it's in the works. I'm very much stuck in my rut and realized it isn't good. Are you stuck in your routine and normal stuff? Ever tried to change it up? What did you do? I'm open to suggestions. (That aren't outlandish or freak me out) 

My last other thing is an announcement. I'm working on a top secret project! Very very top secret. You can't know anything about it until the appropriate time. Which cannot be explained because of what it could give away. All I can say it is brilliant and those that know about it LOVE it! (Don't let the anticipation kill you please! 


That is a wrap up of my other things. Now back to nursing my cursed cold...

No comments:

Post a Comment