Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Favorite Cartoon Ever!

My favorite cartoon ever is one I just recently found! It is Phineas and Ferb by Disney!
If you have not watched this you MUST! This coming from someone who isn't a huge cartoon person at all. I LOVE Phineas and Ferb! I think it's HILARIOUS! (I mean can't you tell with all the capital letters??)  I love the theme song too!
 Now that you know how much I love Phineas and Ferb let me tell you what little I know about the show. Phineas and Ferb are step brothers that do and make exciting things everyday of their summer vacation. They have an older sister, Candace, who spends all her time trying to bust them and parents that always seem to miss what they are doing. But the absolute best part of all is they have a pet platypus named Perry. (Don't you wish you had a pet platypus?)  It gets even better. Perry, the platypus, is a secret agent  for the O.W.C.A. (Organization without a cool acronym) who fights his nemesis Dr. Doofenshmirtz while Phineas and Ferb build things. 
Some of my favorite lines from Phineas and Ferb (because it's cool in our house to quote it) are;  "Hey! Where's Perry?" "Doom! If I had a nickel for every time a puppet sent me to doom I would have two nickels. Which isn't a lot but that means it happened twice....that's weird right?" and "Ferb! I know what we're going to do today!"  I can honestly say these are my favorite since they have graced my facebook wall and status within the last month. I really am just that cool!

I hope this inspires you to go watch an episode of Phineas and Ferb. That is if you aren't already a mom with kids that love it and you recognize all my quotes or if you aren't already cool like me and watch it by yourself without kids around! Because that totally isn't creepy on so many levels.  (BTW Ferb says that like twice!)

1 comment:

  1. I used to watch that show down in Cali! lol It caught my attention because the sister had my name. lol

    ReplyDelete