Sunday, November 20, 2011

More than a Christmas Classic

There is one song that is most often sung at Christmas that is so much more than just a carol or classic song. I don't even have words for how it makes me feel or what it means to me. It brings tears to my eyes and goose bumps all over every time I hear it without fail. I've had the pleasure and honor to perform it with a choir before and that was just amazing. I hope and think you might have some idea what song I'm talking about. 

The Hallelujah Chorus from Handel's Messiah 

It is one of the most beautiful and worshipful songs ever written. I can't even think of the words to describe it right now. This year I'm hoping I can hear it performed live. (Fingers crossed)  Last year around this time a video circulated Facebook of a flash mob performance of The Hallelujah Chorus in a mall. I found the video on YouTube and I am so excited to share it with you. If you don't hear the beauty, the worship, and get the goose bumps. I cannot even express how sorry I feel for you. 
Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment