Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving 2011


I have so much to be thankful for this year. I can't even express the proper amount of gratitude. Don't forget that today isn't just about the turkey you get to eat, the wonderful side dishes, or the homemade pumpkin pie much later on tonight. The point of today is to be thankful. 

So think about it. 

I know I need to. 

What are you thankful for beyond your normal health, family, and friends. I promise you really do have SO much to be thankful for. And if you feel like you don't just remember there are many families out there who are missing a loved one for this holiday. They have a soldier out fighting for your right to be thankful. Never forget that. 


Now, it's time for a quick breakfast and then the craziness to start at my house. Good food, lots of people in a tiny house, and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. 

Sometimes it is about the traditions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment