Saturday, February 11, 2012

Get Fit Challenge Check up

Remember the post about doing 100 sit ups a day? 

No? Yes? 

If no, look here.

Are you doing this with me? Or have you started your own challenge? 

I am very very proud to say that I have kept up with my sit ups very well. 
I missed one night when I was out late but I made sure to make them up the next day. 

I haven't only been doing sit ups and I feel really good. 
I mean really good. 

I'm sleeping better, I have more energy, I don't feel like I MUST have caffeine in the mornings, I'm happy with how my body is feeling.

I want this to continue! 

I'm not going to bore you with my random work out routine, schedules, or plans. 
I'm just going to tell you my goal right now.

My biggest goal right now is to make working out and doing something everyday a habit. I want to have to this last.

This year will be the get fit year. 

I'm determined. 

Are you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment