Friday, February 10, 2012

Just Splurge a Little

I've splurged on a few things recently. 

It's been fabulous I must say. 

The first thing I splurged on was a new phone. A new iPhone to be exact. 

A new iPhone 4s. And in case you were wondering Suri is amazing. 

Even when she scolds me. 
Really, she has. I swear! 

With that I'm selling my old phone. 
It's bittersweet. I adored my first iPhone. It was amazing even as it slowed down because of how much I had on it. 

Now this next thing wasn't really a splurge in price. I just didn't technically need it and got sucked into buying it from the TV commercials.
Have you seen the commercials? If you have this is a fabulous product. I love it. Even if I am addicted to most any type of lip gloss or chapstick. 

Buy it. 

Then yesterday I splurged on a purse. I haven't purchased one in a bit so I decided I deserved it.
It also slightly helped that Anne agreed with me about buying it. 

It's always good to shop with a friend who encourages you to buy things. 
haha

I bought it at TJ Maxx. It's salmon colored and a Steve Madden purse. 

I am officially ready for spring! 

That's probably why is snowed tonight. 




No comments:

Post a Comment