Saturday, February 4, 2012

Insta Weekend

Insta Weekend! 

Ya know Instagram.

Pictures that look cool from your phone. 

Okay, well really just one day. Oh and a picture from Thursday since I have to share it! 

This is my Thursday picture. It's a chocolate pastry from Panera bread. I had it for breakfast. 
I want more. I warmed it up lightly and it was oh so yummy! 
Bread and Chocolate, I love you.

This was my mood Friday. 
Feeling happy and energetic or a wood cutter. 
You decide.

This is my mismatched socks Friday night.
I had a mini HP marathon with friends and they loved my socks immensely.

Movie marathon means yummy food! We had wings and since I picked up cannoli my fabulous friend was happy to get me a jumbo cupcake from The Cupcake Station
If you didn't know I've been talking about a giant or jumbo cupcake for weeks. 

P.S. It isn't my birthday, it just came like that.

It was a dark chocolate cupcake with a salted caramel frosting. 
Pretty darn good I must say. 
I ate half and then decided not to go into sugar shock by eating the rest. 

I can be smart at times. 

Have a happy weekend! 

Capture those moments! 



No comments:

Post a Comment