Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Baby Shower Fun #2

A couple weeks ago we had our second baby shower of this year. This time for a little girl! 
It was so fun to plan girly decorations. 

Too bad I don't have a niece to spoil and decorate for. 
Well maybe thats not a bad things since I would constantly be spending money on her. 

In this post I'm just going to give you an overview of the decorations but I'll post some "tutorials" tomorrow. 

The colors were pink and yellow. We tried to keep it light and fun.
The tutorials I'm gonna share are for the pom poms and garland.

There were lots of sweets and yummy treats. 

And we added daisies to everything. 

Daisies are wonderful flowers. 

And now since this post has taken me ten years to write due to slow photo uploading and just being distracted I'm going to attempt to be productive the rest of night. 





No comments:

Post a Comment