Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Shellac Manicure Update

It's day 10 of having my shellac manicure on and today my opinion dropped a bit.

This morning half the polish came off on one of my nails! So sad! I had some chips that were bugging me already. (apparently I can be a bit of a perfectionist) But I was impressed with how well it looked after doing dishes daily, cleaning a bathroom, and just normal life.



I bought the polish they used with my pedicure which matches so I touched it up myself. But there's a difference if you look close and it still kinda feels like I'll catch it on something and the rest will come off. I just need it to last until Saturday then I don't care.

I don't know if it was the salon I went to, since my pedicure has not lasts well at all, how much I did, or of my nails just don't like polish. I've seen other people have it last longer.

Well that's my quick update. I haven't decided if I'm completely against shellac now or if it was still nice. I'll tell you this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment