Monday, July 4, 2011

2 Things

First, I found this today on someone else's blog or maybe facebook, now I can't remember. But I must have been stalking somewhere.
 I know so many strong woman, that affected my life deeply. I think sometimes the strongest woman needs to be reminded what makes her strong. So all you strong ladies out there this is for you!

Second, It's the Fourth of July!!!!! Fireworks!!! Well the Fireworks here don't compare to the chaos of Hawaii but I've been hearing popping at night for the past few weeks and just watched the Macy's Spectacular show on tv. (Their name not mine though it was pretty cool) I'm so proud to be an American. I don't think I even have the words for it. All I can say is I tear up at the songs, cry at the site of a uniform, feel the need to applaud when I see one in the airport, get extremely angry/argumentative/defensive if you say ANYTHING against my country or those fighting for my country. We may have our own issues but we still by far stand for so much and are so grand.
A view of the Arizona Memorial in Pearl Harbor as you are heading back on the boat. So many have died for our freedom. I don't care who you are, where you are, or what you believe. If you live in America or are American THAT should mean something to you.

"Cause their ain't no doubt I love this land, God Bless the USA!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment