Monday, May 23, 2011

A Quote for Monday

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

I'm not sure who said this but I like it. It's nice to hear and see that an imperfection can be beautiful. I can be a little bit of a perfectionist. If I have an idea how something should look and it doesn't end up that way I get annoyed. The past few weeks I've been a little harsh on myself for my imperfections, mostly with the same old one that everyone gets harsh with. Weight. (Isn't it like a dirty word?)  What I see is imperfect and while I know no one is perfect I don't see what I want or think I should. This quote was a nice reminder that my imperfections are beautiful and that even my craziness is good.

Don't be your own worst critic. Remember your imperfections (usually so called imperfections) are beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment