Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cute as a Button?

Once again I found a project I wanted to do and completed it before finishing any of my previous projects. Oh well...I had fun! And I must say my other projects are a little intense! This project took me 2 dvrd' episodes of NCIS to finish. (I love me some NCIS) I got the idea from a feature email I get almost every day. It is all crafty or small business items from what I can tell. (If you are interested check out Very Jane) Now for what I made. Are you ready? Button earrings!!!
They are little small for what I normally wear but I fell in love when I saw them. The buttons are from Joann Fabrics. They cost me $2.99 for a pack of 75. There were different color combinations but these screamed summer to me. The buttons are 6mm but that is not clearly labeled on the package I had seen them online so I knew what I was looking for. I got the earring findings at Michael's. The studs came in a pack of 60 and the backs came separately. All together I paid about $6.00 for everything and made 60 earrings. I am going to use them for myself and as gifts. Fun, simple, and cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment