Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Uncoordinated Life

I am very uncoordinated in general. I trip, fall, drop things, lose track of what I'm talking about, and am just all around uncoordinated in everything it seems. Recently, I have felt that I am uncoordinated in my daily life as well. It's like I am not accomplishing anything at all. I am getting rather sick of it. It seems ridiculous that I can't finish a non fiction book, get a work out schedule, get registered for classes, or any of the other million little things. If you haven't already figured it out I am a procrastinator. And lately it SUCKS!!! I mean it has never completely helped me but it seems to have gotten worse.

I want to and I am going to start changing that. Sigh...it seems rather daunting. I am going to work out 2-3 times a week at least. My sister is going to help keep me accountable because she is going to work out with me. I am going to finish the 3 devotional books I have started in the past year. (one at a time) I am going to register for classes for the next semester and I start that process tomorrow. I am going to coordinate my life! I would say I hope but that is not being positive. I'm thinking baby steps...baby steps will help. I do have small motivations for things as well but I don't feel like getting into those. I will let you know when I actually accomplish something!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment