Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Some of my Favorite Quotes

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you cant handle me at my worst, then you sure as heck don't deserve me at my best."

-M. Monroe


"She is not perfect, you are not perfect. The question is whether or not you are perfect for each other."

-Robin Williams -Good Will Hunting


"If you treat an individual as he is, he will remain as he is. But if you treat him as if he were what he ought to be and could be, he will become what he ought and could be."
-Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe


"The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope."
-Walter Benjamin


"If you do not think about the future, you cannot have one."
-John Galsworthy


"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself."

-Unknown


"It is a truth universally acknowledged that as soon as one part of your life starts looking up, another falls to pieces."
-Helen Fielding, Bridget Jones Diary


"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

-Ayn Rand


"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."
-Sam Keen


"You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back."
-Barbara De Angelis

"You were born an original. Don't die a copy."
-John Mason

"Distance is not for the weak; it is for the strong. It's for those who are willing to exchange a lot of time alone for a little time together with the one they love. Distance is for those who know a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough." -Unknown

"Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we care about leaves but the truth is it's not our loss, it's theirs because they left the only person in the world who would not give up on them."

"God is not looking for PERFECTION but He is looking for progress!!!!"

"Living takes a lot of growing up......"

"Life is what happens while you try to plan."

"Hate is easy; Love takes courage...."

"Sometimes, I live in a fairytale, but then, my good friends remind me that its not really true, because people die in fairy tales."

" Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back..it simply means that you are 2 steps ahead..."

"You can never find the right person if you can never let go of the wrong... But at the same time... The moment you feel like letting go... you remember why you held on for so long. Sometimes you have to forget what you want, and remember what you deserve."


**I am not sure of all the authors of my quotes. Any quotes that do not have a name attached please assume they are unknown or at least unknown to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment