Sunday, June 13, 2010

I feel like I accomplished a lot this weekend! I really didn't do much but I got everything on "my list" done.
This is a big deal for me because a lot of the times I feel like I don't get anything done. There is so much I need to do. I'm starting a blog, I need to get things going with school, I want to look for an apartment, and that's just the important stuff.
Part of my accomplishments this weekend is I took both my phone and laptop in to be fixed at the apple store. My phone piece of cake :) my laptop is "on vacation" for the next week or so. I am already going through laptop withdrawls! But this will probably be good for me. I spend a lot of time on my laptop not doing anything important and that probably hinders me from doing what needs to get done. So let's see how much I can get accomplished this week!!!
I am still tweaking my blog and that will slow down this week since no laptop. (I am posting this through my phone) I spent over an hour this week trying to put a slideshow on my blog and still haven't figured it out! Hopefully I will suddenly be able to figure that out when I get my laptop back.
Sigh....this is going to be a long week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment