Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Baby!!!



Wow...I haven't posted anything in a LOOONG time. But I have been very busy. My new nephew Jimmy Wray came into the world on August 26th at 9:34 am at 4lbs and 14oz. He was only 32 weeks and is still in NICU but he is doing so well. The doctors expected him to have to have a blood transfusion right away but he made it to a week and only had to get 35 ccs which boosted his color and numbers. He is a beautiful baby and such the little warrior. I've been there while the nurses have been drawing blood and he doesn't make a sound. We are hoping that he gets to come home early next week. Since I live with Jon and Keiki I have been there through this rather difficult pregnancy. Keiki has been joking that I will never have children after this. While I will admit to being a little more apprehensive and nervous I am not completely against it....there was one night in ER with Keiki listening to a couple other ladies it did cross my mind though. I can't imagine what my sister is feeling right now with so much going on with her baby but prayer and God have brought him so far already I know he will be home soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment