Saturday, January 15, 2011

Plans for everything...Must be exhausting!

A few days ago I mentioned New Years Resolutions or plans for the year 2011. I've had a few days to think about it and I want to make periodic plans for this year. I think a lot of times we get so caught up in life that we really forget to accomplish important things or anything outside of our normal routine. I don't want to get so caught up in the mundane. So here are my resolutions or plans for 2011....

1. Be healthier. In diet and exercise.

2. Be more positive.

3. Read at more non-fiction. (I will try to decide a specific number)

4. Decorate my room more.

5. Expand my lotion making business.

6. Refresh my mind in the basics i.e. math, english, literature.


I think that is a pretty good list to start with. I will post about my progress periodically and hopefully having to do that will keep me motivated. Are you making exhausting plans for 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment