Thursday, December 9, 2010

So much to say...

I feel like I have so much on my mind right now I don't have anywhere to put it! Anyone else out there ever felt like that??? I'm sure it's a feeling that has occurred before me. My life is at such a crossroads. (Maybe not a crossroads but I can't think of a better word) I have so many things I want to do and need to do. The time, money, inclination, or motivation just can't seem to mix at all! I feel like I have yet to finish anything in my life. Anything mildly important that is. How exactly does one make all these things work and work correctly? Recently I have just felt that I missed a major portion of training for my life! Like there was a class, study group, or crash course I was supposed to get but I apparently got lost on the way to that as well! I know God has a plan and is control. I don't doubt that at all. I doubt me. Which in a way could be a good thing. A way to remind me to lean on God more. (Which I'm pretty sure I've slacked in) Is there really not a better way to go about all this? Or is all the confidence and togetherness I see around me a facade? I have a lot to figure out and none of it is very new. So why haven't I figured it out yet??

On a different note Christmas is closing in quickly!! Yaayy!! I really do love Christmas. I just have a couple more gifts to buy and then I can wrap them! I love picking out gifts for people. Finding that perfect gift. It's so much fun to me! I want you to be shocked and excited when you get my gift. It doesn't have to be your favorite of everything but I want you to know I thought about it. Christmas was always fun at my house growing up. We always had extra people over and it seriously was an all day event. I have great memories of Christmas. I think that is part of my love for it. A friend posted a list on Facebook of her grownup Christmas List. On it she had things for others and nothing material. I think I am going to have to make my own list.

What is on your grown up Christmas list?

No comments:

Post a Comment