Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Years Eve!

Happy New Year! 

Well, Happy New Year's eve at least! 

I don't have anything fabulous, funny, or awe inspiring to say about this night and day. 

I'm not a big party person so it will be family and close friends.

Probably no fireworks as there are quite a few small children in our home. (Okay, like 2 but they are quick!) 

Growing up in Hawaii, fire works are a big big big deal. Kinda fun but the smoke can be nuts! Little bit of a bummer our house isn't in a good spot to see any big shows.

photo via google images 

That is on my bucket list. 

One day, I want to be in New York either in Time Square or somewhere I can see if and feel apart of it for New Years Eve. 

I think it would be so fun. 

I know, I know....crowded and crazy but it's still on my list! 

Hmm....maybe cause I watched the movie New Years Eve last month....probably not but it helped it stick in my mind at least! 

Haaaappy Neeew Year! 
(throws hands up in the air!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment