Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Quote of the Day




"Strength shows not only in the ability to persist but in the ability to start over." -unknown

You never know your full strength until you are tested. The thing is getting tested is never fun. It's hard, draining, tiring, emotional, and makes you want to throw your hands up in the air and stomp your feet. But after the test is over, the sky is clear, and everything falls into place you realize just exactly how strong you are and what you overcame because you persisted and started over.


I really do love quotes. The deep meaning and simple truth of a quote can be so comforting. It can also sting but we won't think about that part right now. I haven't posted a lot about my 2011 plans recently and I wanted to say I am still working on them.
-I am looking for a non fiction book to actually completely finish in a decent amount of time!
-For my next decorating project I need fabric and some small frames. (A trip to Joanns is in the works)
-Eating healthy... Yeah,not so much this past week but I have realized my errors and will be correcting them!

I am determined though and have been adding to my list. I will post an updated list soon!
Thanks for reading and feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment